Sexxxy Missy's Kinky Musings

These are the exploits, fantasies and musings of a sexxxy little college nympho. I love talking about all the naughty things that I have gotten into lately.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

An AwEsOmE NiGhT

I have to say...I just had an amazing time with an amazingly hot phone guy!!! He is such a hottie and EVERYTIME I talk to him I cumm SOOOOO hard. You know who you are!!! Thanks!! YOU ROCK!!!

I kinda hung out today other than that AWESOME "O" I got from my special guy caller! ACK, I have class tomorrow but it's all good cuz there are some fine AZZED guys in my classes not to mention the fact that my Math Professor is Hot HOt HOT as well!!!

Guess I will end here...if you have any ideas of what you'd like to hear about post a reply!!! I am not really sure what the heck I'm sposed to put on here!!!


XOXO,
Missy

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home